Welcome to Wednesday
As the fall sports season continues, especially for die-hard Husker football fans, the concept of loyalty comes to mind. As the song suggests, are you loyal to your team in ‘all kinds of weather?’
You can be loyal to many things, but lets consider loyalty and how you might demonstrate loyalty in the workplace.
Loyalty is one of the most admirable of all traits. Loyalty is defined as a strong feeling of support or allegiance. It is a general term that signifies a person’s devotion or attachment to a particular object, which may be another person or group of persons, an ideal, a duty, or a cause. Someone who is loyal remains firm in their support of another person or thing.
Loyalty stands for commitment and dedication to your core values. The foundation of loyalty is integrity, trust, and being consistent, day in and day out. Loyalty is our moral compass, which drives and influences business decisions. Loyalty is a key element of your company brand. Earning customer/client loyalty is a strategic accomplishment. When we earn the trust of our customers/clients, they stay our customers/clients.
Here are some suggestions on how to demonstrate your loyalty in the workplace:
- Align your values with those of the company.
- Communicate effectively – be clear ,honest, and respectful in all methods of communication.
- Take initiative – demonstrate motivation, engagement, and willingness to contribute.
- Be flexible and adaptable – learn new skills, embrace new technologies, or be willing to work with different teams or locations.
- Show appreciation and recognition – express gratitude for the opportunities that your employer provides, and acknowledge the achievements, contributions, and strengths of your colleagues.
Loyal employees not only work hard for their pay, but they are committed to the success of the company. Quite often they put the company’s interests ahead of their own, but are always striving to improve themselves and their role.
Bringing it Home
The Vandenack Weaver Team is committed to building a sense of security with our clients. By providing quality service we create relationships based on integrity and trust. We work hard to lay the foundation for loyalty to our brand. Experience a feeling of loyalty and support when you engage the Vandenack Weaver Team.
Have a great rest of the week and win or lose, I will stand by the Huskers!!